Larch Green Lodges
Larch Green Lodges has unrivalled, stunning views over the Clyde Estuary and Ben Lomond. We provide guests with Luxury, Eco Friendly, Self-Catering accommodation in the Scottish countryside just 15 minutes from Glasgow Airport.
Our lodges have fully fitted kitchens and are located in a rural setting.
Minimum 2 night stay
Reduced rates are available for 3 night stays and longer.
CHECK IN 4PM | CHECK OUT 10AM
These new times are in place during the COVID-19 situation to allow the Lodges to be cleaned safely and thoroughly.
Full refunds for cancellations due to COVID-19 Restrictions are offered.
Fox Lodge & Pheasant Lodge
Each lodge has 2 double bedrooms with en suites, fully fitted kitchens and an open plan living area. Each bedroom also has a decked balcony which leads out to the garden and showcases the beautiful panoramic views.
In the garden is a Hot Tub, BBQ and Fire Pit to enjoy. On cooler nights why not light the wood burning stove or coorie around the fire pit outside, wrapping yourselves in warm cosy blankets.
Free wifi and parking is also available
Heating will come from Air Source Heat Pumps which reduces electricity consumption by 75%.
Thermal Panels on the roof will help heat water for the Lodges.
Sedum, which we grow on the roof, not only looks good but will provide a home for birds, bees and butteflies. It also reduces soil erosion from heavy rain by holding onto the water and releasing it slowly.
There is a Rain Water Harvesting Tank which we will use in the near future to flush toilets thus saving water.
We are continually looking for ways to reduce our carbon footprint, so keep looking at our News Page to see what we come up with next. It is something that we can and will improve on with time.
John and myself have lived here for over 30 years and our two daughters are still at home. Linsay has her Alpaca Trekking at home and Laura works in the Retail Business.
We are all passionate about the Countryside and that is why we have gone down the “Being Green” route for Larch Green Lodges. We want to play a part in protecting the Countyside in which we live.
We all want to maintain Scotland’s reputation as a high quality destination and provide high quality Accommodation for Guests.
All of us wish for you to have a great experience and will do our best to make it so.
Things to do
- On Site we have Alpaca Treks/Meet and Feed Experience.
- Our own Massage Therapist can come to your Lodge for Treatments.
(Due to the Covid-19 situation our In House Therapist will not be available for treatments at present)
- We have extended a footpath from the Lodges to join the Core Renfrewshire/Inverclyde footpath Network for Walkers offering lovely walks throughout the area.
- We can offer a discount for Gleddoch House Hotel facilites. The Hotel is a 10 minute walk away and has a Spa, Golf Course and Golf Driving Range.
- Within a 20 minute walk there is Finlaystone Estate which offers lovely walks and is the Home to the Chief of the MacMillan Clan.
- There is a popular Restaurant called Coast in Langbank and as we are very centrally placed many more Eating Places and Country Pubs within 10 minutes drive.
- There are Ferry routes 25 minutes drive away which will take you to lovely Scottish Islands.
- Take advantage in the Summer of the Agricultural Shows and local Fetes.
- Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park is a twenty five minute drive and you can see Ben Lomond, which is bordering the Loch, from our Lodges.
- If you want some Cultural Experiences or Nightlife why not jump on a train and go to the Centre of Glasgow. It would take you 25 minutes from Langbank Station.
- Our area is centrally located to go to Loch Lomond, Ayrshire Coast, Glasgow and beyond.
- We will have a tourist pack for you in your Lodge which will give you a greater insight into our fantastic location.
We are neighbours with Gleddoch Hotel, Spa & Golf—they are just a two minute drive away.
The Hotel has a four star rating and has excellent facilities. The Spa is beautiful and you can get pampered with treatments and make use of the Pool area. Gleddoch Hotel also has excellent golfing facilities.
The Restaurant offers food all day. We are delighted that Gleddoch are offering our Guests a discount on their food and facilities.
We highly recommend the experience of going to Gleddoch Hotel whilst staying with us!