Larch Green Lodges
The perfect relaxing holiday getaway for couples and families. Guests can enjoy luxury, eco-friendly, self-catering accommodation overlooking stunning panoramic views of the River Clyde Estuary and Ben Lomond. Located in the Renfrewshire countryside yet only 15 minutes from Glasgow Airport; guests have a huge variety of activities nearby to enjoy.
Minimum 2 night stay
Reduced rates are available for 3 night stays and longer starting from April to October.
The festive period between 18th December – 5th January will be a 3 night minimum stay
CHECK IN 4PM | CHECK OUT 10AM
Fox and Pheasant Lodge are completely separate but almost identical! They both have 2 double bedrooms with en-suites, fully fitted kitchens and an open plan living area.
Each bedroom also has a decked balcony which leads out to the garden and showcases the beautiful panoramic views.
In the garden is a Hot Tub, BBQ and Fire Pit to enjoy. On cooler nights why not light the wood burning stove or coorie around the fire pit outside, wrapping yourselves in warm cosy blankets.
Buzzard Lodge is perfect for a cosy, romantic getaway for a couple. It has wonderful panoramic views.
Inside it is open plan with a wood burning stove and full kitchen. Outside has a Private Decked area with Fire Pit, BBQ and of course the ever popular Hot Tub.
Fox and Pheasant Facilities
Get the chance to meet our cutest residents! Our 7 adorable alpacas are on site and available for a number of alpaca experiences.
Choose from a 1 hour trek, a 40 minute ‘Mini Trek’ suitable for younger children or a ‘Meet & Feed’ session suitable for all
To make a booking visit www.larchgreenalpacas.co.uk
Make sure to book in advance as spaces fill up quickly!
Heating will come from Air Source Heat Pumps which reduces electricity consumption by 75%.
Thermal Panels on the roof will help heat water for the Lodges.
Sedum, which we grow on the roof, not only looks good but will provide a home for birds, bees and butteflies. It also reduces soil erosion from heavy rain by holding onto the water and releasing it slowly.
There is a Rain Water Harvesting Tank which we will use in the near future to flush toilets thus saving water.
We are continually looking for ways to reduce our carbon footprint, so keep looking at our News Page to see what we come up with next. It is something that we can and will improve on with time.
John and myself have lived here for over 30 years and our two daughters are still at home. Linsay has her Alpaca Trekking at home and Laura works in the Retail Business.
We are all passionate about the Countryside and that is why we have gone down the “Being Green” route for Larch Green Lodges. We want to play a part in protecting the Countyside in which we live.
We all want to maintain Scotland’s reputation as a high quality destination and provide high quality Accommodation for Guests.
All of us wish for you to have a great experience and will do our best to make it so.
Things to do
Local things to do…
- Larch Green Alpacas on site visit larchgreenalpacas.co.uk
- The lodges join onto the local network of footpaths and have some lovely walks in the surrounding area
- We can offer a discount for Gleddoch House Hotel facilities. The Hotel is a 15 minute walk away and has a restaurant, Spa, Golf Course and Golf Driving Range gleddoch.com
- There are 5 different Golf Courses within 20 minutes of the lodges
- Finlaystone Country Estate is just a 15 minute walk away and offers lovely walks and Tea Room finlaystone.co.uk
- Have a look at our Highlights on our Instagram page for recommendations on Restaurants/Cafes & Local Produce. Find us @larchgreenlodges on Instagram and Facebook
- Clyde Charters Boat Trips on the River Clyde leaves from James Watt dock Greenock clydecharters.co.uk
- Waterfront Leisure Complex Greenock inverclydeleisure.com/facilites/waterfront-leisure-complex
- Xsite Braehead Activites and Shopping xsitebraehead.com
- Pandamonium Play Centre Erskine www.pandamoniumplaycentre.com
A little further afield…
- There are Ferry Routes 25 minutes drive away which can take you day trips to Scottish islands western-ferries.co.uk
- Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park is a 30 minute drive away and boasts stunning scenery and lots of activities for all lochlomond-trossachs.org www.lochlomondshores.com
- Clyde Muirshiel Regional Park is 30 minute drive away with lots of options for walking/cycling & paddle sports clydemuirshiel.co.uk
- If you want some cultural experiences or nightlife why not jump on a train from Langbank Station to Glasgow city centre (30 minutes) www.peoplemakeglasgow.com
We are neighbours with Gleddoch Hotel, Spa & Golf—they are just a two minute drive away.
The Hotel has a four star rating and has excellent facilities. The Spa is beautiful and you can get pampered with treatments and make use of the Pool area. Gleddoch Hotel also has excellent golfing facilities.
The Restaurant offers food all day. We are delighted that Gleddoch are offering our Guests a discount on their food and facilities.
We highly recommend the experience of going to Gleddoch Hotel whilst staying with us!